I am Ethan Hays, and you’re probably here because I wrote something nerdy about technology somewhere online.
A bit about me —
1. This is me – hi!
2. I’ve been working in technology for 17 years. Building and marketing digital products has been my focus for ~14 of those years.
- I spent the first 12 years of my career in Silicon Valley. I worked primarily with young technology startups with aggressive growth targets.
- For the past 4 years, I’ve worked at gyro, and integrated marketing agency in NYC. Clients are primarily large B2B companies that need to understand what “digital” means to their business, and ultimately need to improve yield from their digital marketing channels.
3. I consult with businesses who have online properties, and want to improve their return on investment.
4. I help companies align the specific business outcomes that their web marketing channel needs to deliver, with the needs of their audience(s), and their overall brand strategy.
5. I’ve helped companies build entirely new products to address new markets, grow millions of monthly visitors through high-margin SEO traffic, gain customer loyalty via social media and email, and use paid search for testing and driving specific conversion outcomes.
6. I’m really fascinated by the science of persuasion.
7. I love to grill meat. My favorite for making a crowd of people very happy is this marinade:
- 1 tri-tip
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- handful chopped fresh oregano
You can read more about my professional background here: www.linkedin.com/in/ethanhays/.
If you want to get in touch with me, you can do that here: